20070912

arg..

Argg.. I feel horrendous. I think I'm still down w that fever. It keeps coming and going. Damn frustrated, and I can't even eat.. Sick.sick.sick. Damn gayy la. Thank God I didn't throw up on the bus, I think my porridge couldn't even digest in peace. Sighhh. Today's just an uber bad day. Luckily I took off from work. Or I'll end up puking all over at my workplace. Imagine the mess. Sigh. Speaking of work.... Another day at work on Friday. SIGH... ARGGGG!! I LOST MY APPETITE TODAY TOTALLY ): SO DAMN SAD. Hais, this is worse than having a flu. My stomach feels like it's churning every minute. Damn it. DAMN NOODLES. Made me ill ): Hope I get better tomorrow. Hmmmm. ARG, there's just so many things to do this weeeeek. SAVE ME!!! And my pooor poor stomach. Poor jols. ): I'm going off now. I'm going to chop CARROT, now. Lol.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home